Creative Art – You First
- Interpreting briefings and actively participating in brainstorming.
- Knowing how to conceptualize and convey a message.
- Be able to visualize those ideas that allow guiding the team in the development, providing references.
- Mark the graphic line of a campaign and then transfer it with the rest of the team to the different pieces of communication: spot, graphic, exterior and the whole environment of digital pieces.
- Present complete ideas to clients, as well as to team members.
- Be up to date with all the trends. Not only in terms of layout, colors, typographies, also in terms of social networks, fashion, music, etc.
- Demonstrable work experience as an art creative of at least 2 years
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web design, print production, image selection, shoot management, etc.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects or other visual design tools.
- Photographic criteria. Knowledge of photo retouching is highly valued.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills through a solid book.
- Ability to communicate with the rest of the team and foster a collaborative work environment.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Used to working under tight deadlines.
- Creativity, proactivity and ability to work in a team.
- Responsible, self-critical, decisive person with the mentality to go beyond, looking for the best result.
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Applicants who do not have the required qualification & experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered. Full time.