You First (“Company” or “We”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.teamyoufirst.com (“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Company is the data controller for information processed through the Website.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- In the event you subscribe to our newsletter.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for nor targeted towards children as defined by applicable law. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are younger than the age of consent in your jurisdiction, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the applicable age of consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete it.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as organization, company, or comments you may provide; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us (including email addresses).
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” Section for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically can be associated with other personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose to fulfil our legitimate interests or with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated anonymized information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
International Data Transfers:
When you use the Website and provide information through the Website, your information may be transferred to a destination outside your jurisdiction, including to the United States. The United States has not received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of the GDPR. Company relies on the safeguards set forth in Article 46 of the GDPR or derogations for specific situations set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR in order to transfer personal information across international borders. In particular, Company transfers personal information across international borders only: with your consent; to perform a contract with you; or to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims. Individuals in the EU may request a copy of applicable Article 46 agreements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information:
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Google Analytics collects personal data through the Website. For information about how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. To opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website: https://www.networkadvertising.org/.
To the extent required by law, Company provides you with (i) reasonable access to the personal information collected through the Website, and (ii) the ability to review, correct, export, and delete such personal information. Please contact us using any of the methods identified in the “Contact Information” section if you would like to exercise your individual rights and for information on any fee required to obtain copies of your personal information. We may need to obtain or confirm certain personal information in order to accommodate your request. We will not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Individuals in the European Union: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe we have processed your personal data in a manner inconsistent with your privacy rights. We kindly request that you contact us first so that we may address your concern.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
- Personal identifiers including name, alias, email address, or any other personal identifier.
- Internet and other network activity information, including online identifiers, such as your IP address or device identifier.
Sources of Collection
- Any other individual you have authorized to provide us with your personal information.
- Devices you use to access our website.
Business/Commercial Purpose for Collection
- To communicate with you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- To prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other security incidents.
Categories of Third Parties Receiving Personal Information
- Technology services
- Website analytics providers
In the past twelve months, we have disclosed personal information collected through our website for business or commercial purposes to our affiliates technology service providers and web analytics providers.
The categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for business or commercial purposes are:
Personal identifiers, including name, alias, and email address, internet activity information, including online identifiers such as Internet Protocol address or device identifier.
EU citizens have the following data protection rights:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification. The right to erase or rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to portability. The right to move, copy, or transfer personal data.
- Right to restrict processing. The right to restrict processing of personal data.
- Right to object to processing. The right to object to processing of personal data for certain purposes.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us by using the contact details below. We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to these requests.
You or your authorized agent can submit a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide us with personal information for us to match with information we have on file in order to verify your identity and residency. The personal information that we use to verify your identity and residency will not be used for any other purpose.
We use commercially reasonable measures to secure information collected through the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Calle Uruguay 3 Bis, 28016 Madrid (Spain).
Attn: General Counsel